During this time of year, our production is at a high volume,it may take a little longer than usual (IT MAY TAKE 4-7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PRINTING).
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping destinations and shipping fees
, if anything else is not announced. Shipping fees specified in US Dollar (USD) will be displayed in checkout before the final payment step.
– Shipping Cost:
+ USA Order: $4.99
+ International Order: $10.99.
International taxes and duties
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.
If you have problems with shipping please send to email: [email protected]
DzwteeDzwtee provides an internet-based platform that allows its users to design and sell their own T-shirts and other merchandise. We contractually prohibit our users from designing or selling merchandise that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties (including without limitation copyright, trademark, and related rights). If you believe that a user of the Dzwtee service has infringed your intellectual property rights, we encourage you to contact us using the procedure outlined below.
A. Procedure for reporting intellectual property infringement:
It is Dzwtee’ policy to (1) block access to or remove any content (including, without limitation, text, graphics, and photos) (collectively, “Content”) that it believes in good faith to infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties following receipt of a compliant notice; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat infringers.
If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through the Dzwtee Service constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send a notice of infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed on or through the Dzwtee Service, including the registration number(s) for any such material if applicable;
2. Identification of the Content that you claim has infringed on the identified copyrighted work or other intellectual property, including (a) a description of how the material in question is using the copyrighted work or other intellectual property in a way that constitutes infringement, and (b) a description of where the material in question is located on or in the Dzwtee Service, with sufficient detail that we may verify the existence of the material within the Dzwtee Service;
3. Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agents, or the law;
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder; and
6. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder.
B. Once proper bona fide infringement notification is received by the designated agent:
It is Dzwtee policy:
1. To remove or disable access to the allegedly-infringing Content;
2. To notify the member whose Content has been removed or disabled; and
3. That repeat offenders will have the allegedly-infringing Content removed from the Service and that Dzwtee will terminate such member’s access to the Service.
C. Procedure to supply a counter-notice to the designated agent:
If the notified-member believes that the Content that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the member believes that he or she has the right to post and use such Content from the rights owner, the owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law (including as a fair use), the notified-member must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. Identification of the Content that has been removed or disabled, including a description of the where the material in question appeared on the Dzwtee Service before it was removed or disabled;
2. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or blocked as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the Content in question;
3. Your contact information, including full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
4. A statement by you that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for the judicial district in which Dzwtee is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement;
5. Your electronic or physical signature.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Dzwtee may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that party that Dzwtee may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the rights owner files an action seeking a court order against the member, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Dzwtee’ discretion.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that Content or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages, including attorney’s fees.
Please contact Dzwtee Designated Agent at the following address: